Re: [fluka-discuss]: Nucleus-nucleus interactions

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:49:08 +0200

Whenever nucleus-nucleus interactions have to be simulated, you need to
link the relevant model libraries (rqmd, dpmjet etc.) and this
is not the case for flukahp, which is limited to hadron-nucleus
reactions (like p-Nucleus). Therefore, when nuclear projectiles are
involved you must use flukadpm3.

Regards
        Giuseppe Battistoni

--