Re: [fluka-discuss]: Nucleus-nucleus interactions

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 16:26:09 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Ana
ldpm3qmd and ldpmqmd are equivalent and they link
to dpmjet-3 model.
ldpm2qmd instead links to dpmjet-2, which is not only
a previous, and very different, version of dpmjet with respect to
dpmjet-3.
Dpmjet-2 is practically frozen since a few years, and can be used only for
few particular problems.
Dpmjet-3, instead, is now continuously developed
and is our strongly adviced choice, For instance its development is
benchmarked against recent LHC data.
Therefore: make use of ldpmqmd or, equivalently, ldpm3qmd

         Giuseppe