Re: [fluka-discuss]: 12C Energy deposition in air

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 00:43:23 +0200

Dear Juan,
 to me everything seems fine. I'm not exactly sure why are you scoring the
star-density of all particle, but anyway this value gets written in your *.out
*file right where you woX and STEPSIZE. There could be room for discussion
about the reason why you are choosing those values, but that's not the
argument of the thread.

> EMFFIX WATER 0.1 AIR 0.05
> STEPSIZE 0.000001 0.0001 VOXEL
>
> The problem of your VOXEL *usrbin* is that you don't select a Unit,
therefore nothing will be saved.
In short, remove the SCORE and DETECT if you don't need them and add a unit
to the USRBIN.

Best,
Vittorio