[fluka-discuss]: neutron activation

From: <akardeep_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:29:04 +0530

Hi!
I want to simulate neutron activation of a Na-23 block.
I want to study the effect of different intensities of neutron beam/
number of neutrons falling on this block.
I tried using IrrProfile card along with other cards like resnuclei,
raddecay, decaytime and decayscore for this.
The details are in the attached input file. The output file does not show
any activation product. I am not able to figure out the mistake.