RE: [fluka-discuss]: beam position

From: Andrea Cowley <acowley_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:21:26 -0400 (EDT)

Sure, I've taken a photo of the geometry viewports, as well as the error
panes so that you can locate it on your copy. It appears to be a region
overlapping with the pipe region. The error window can only tell you about
errors that it can "see" from the current viewport perspectives, so in
order to track down all geometry problems, it can be helpful to scroll
through your geometry slowly. Don't rely on the error window too much,
however, as it doesn't know everything. It's always a good idea to do a
reality check on your geometry!

Best of luck,

-Andrea