Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems merging RESNUCLei binaries

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:03:40 +0200

Dear Marcus

your problem is indeed at post-processing level, so in principle your
FLUKA runs are supposed to be successfully completed.

Increase MXDUMM in usrsuw.f, compile and link the modified file (you may
retype make in the FLUPRO directory) and look at the new error message in
case of further failure.

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti