Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems merging RESNUCLei binaries

From: Marcus Matthias Morgenstern <marcus.matthias.morgenstern_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:38:35 +0200

Dear Francesco,

thanks a lot for the fast reply. I increased MXDUMM by a factor of then
and recompiled and now get an error in line 302 of usrsuw.f

Fortran runtime error: I/O past end of record on unformatted file

I'm not sure whether I should adopt K0, K1 as well. Do you have any idea
what I could do?

Many thanks.
Best,
Marcus