RE: [fluka-discuss]: Can't read more than 9999 bodies with GLOBAL 18000

From: <panov_at_dec1.sinp.msu.ru>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 22:09:05 +0300

Dear Vasilis,

Thank you very much for your recommendations. Actually I have rapid
progress in understanding of FLUKA. I already have learned LATTICE
ideology with using of lattic.f and have built first working examples.
It is clear and very nice. This way I can reduce the size of my model
from 45000 regions to approximately 10500 regions and it is within the
standard capabilities of FLUKA. It is also a very good idea to define
many small vacuum regions. I will use it. Can you advice me some advance
course about FLUKA optimization that you wrote about?

Thanks again,
Alexander