Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN 1D projection plot

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 17:59:15 +0200

Dear Hamideh

Did you define in Flair/Plot/Projection&Limits and upper limit in X? On
your screen-shots this info is hidden below the graphs...

If not, I guess Flair plots in one case the average in x from -151.2 to
210 (i.e., across the target room) and in the other case from 151.2 to
210 (i.e. only outside of the target room)

Defining an upper limit in x gives the expected results..

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler
CERN, DGS-RP