RE: [fluka-discuss]: Damage caused by neutrons

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:59:15 +0000

Hi Jairo,

correct Si1MeVNe gives the fluence of 1MeV that produce the same damage on silicon.

Based on the Si damage cross section it should increase until 30-40 MeV and then
it should decrease.

Si1MeVNe is not a scoring of neutron fluence! Is the neutron fluence folded with the
Silicon damage cross section.

Cheers
Vasilis