[fluka-discuss]: Energy spectrum (Intensity-energy-position) in medium

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:58:33 +0330 (IRST)

Dear All,

Could you please let me know, how can I have an energy spectrum of electron or photon in the medium. With USRTRACK, I can have the energy spectrum (Number/primary-energy). While I am interested to see the position particles in medium based on energy. Some plot like 3D (Number/primary-energy-position) can be helpful. Is there any way for this type of scan and plot?

Many thanks in advance

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch