Re: [fluka-discuss]: GCR_IONF source units

From: Roman Savinov <rsavinov_at_calpoly.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 04:06:01 +0000

dear Angelo,

Thank you for the explanation, everything works fine with GCR. However, when I try to use SPE-2003 with GCR-SPE card set to NO-NORM, the output doesn't match the spectrum in the sep28oct2003.spc. The area is again erroneous: 314.159271 cmq which is exactly half of my scoring surface and the shape of the resultant curve appears to be scaled up by some large factor. Looks like the cause of the issue is the same - fluka think the Earth atmosphere is involved!

thank you,

Roman