[fluka-discuss]: Re: [fluka-discuss]: 附件:source_mod.f

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 22:55:24 +0100

Dear Anon (and Mikhail),
 your pdf looks dangerously unormalized and every peak has the probaility
(one).

First you should have a clear mathematical rappresentation of the your
spectrum (whose integral has to be one) or of the different components in
case you decide to run 4 different fluka simulations and do the weighted
merging off-line.

As this first basic step is missing I would suggest you to:
1) Write a few lines in you favourite programming language to genarate you
primary particle distribution (energy) and save it to an ASCII file.
2) Test it. And most important check that the distribution you have is what
you want/
3) Modify the source routing to sample randomly from your distribution.

Best, Vittorio