Re: [fluka-discuss]: Is flair working properly ?

From: Marcus Matthias Morgenstern <marcus.matthias.morgenstern_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:55:10 +0100

Dear Zafar,

not that I'm aware of, but using the "Freeze" option in flair this is
rather quickly done. I attached my input file from the debugging, but
please have a look into the geometry that nothing has been accidentally
assigned to the wrong region. Also check the material definition as I
just switched it to nickel for testing the geometry.

Best,
Marcus