Re: [fluka-discuss]: Calculate DPA vs. Kinetic Energy

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:50:26 +0100

Hello
there is no predefined method to obtain DPA vs energy.

If I understand Mario's message, he is suggesting a two-step method, that
needs some processing from the user:

- prepare an input with a thin slab of material, irradiate with a large
uniform beam, score DPA in a usrbin.
- run this input with different energies of the pribmary beam (E_i)
,extract the DPA from the usrbin (DPA_i)
- offline , plot DPA_i versus E_i with your preferred program
Regards
Paola

>>> https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/triumf2012/Lectures/AdvancedMate
>>> rialsScoring2012.pdf
>>>
>>> -Mario
>>>

>>> On 1/21/16, 3:49 AM, "owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it on behalf of
>>> vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am" <owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it on behalf of

>>> please

>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Shyam Kumar,