Re: [fluka-discuss]: 35 Cl neutron cross section question

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:19:22 +0000

Dear Nesrine,
low energy neutrons (below 20 MeV) are transported by a multi-group algorithm.
Therefore, no explicit proton generation is performed, except few cases (see section 10.3.3 of the manual)
and chlorine is not among these case.
Sorry, but you cannot add yourself the cross section for an isotope.
Best regards, luigi