[fluka-discuss]: proton-proton collisions

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 14:34:06 +0200

Hi Fluka Users,
I'm going to make a new simulation of fluence for one of the silicon
detector at LHC and compare the results from Fluka and Geant4. My first
problem is how to obtain the four-momenta of particles produced in
proton-proton collisions in Fluka? At the beginning I want to make a
comparison at the generation level, so a need a spectrum of all
particles before they reach any material.
Cheers,
Agnieszka