[fluka-discuss]: Multicore support

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 10:10:21 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear all,

I want to run the Fluka on the server of my institute with the goal of using all the CPUs and saving time. With terminal command I can run the program and have problem with Geoviewer installation and having Flair. As I wrote the Terminal command is valid and I can take run. But the run speed is as slow as my 1 PC CPU that I had, it seems the run defaut is using 1 CPU. Could you please let me know How I can use of most (like 10) or all of the CPU that is available On the server?

Best regards

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch