[fluka-discuss]: merging dose maps with DaVis 3D plugin ?

From: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 20:38:10 +0000

Hi guys,

I read here some approaches about modelling the dose map of several radioisotopes, and the simple approach was to model each one by one instead of doing source/routine programming ( I have no skills for this). However, no clear way how to merge output files was suggested.

I saw the post-processing capabilities of DaVis 3D plugin where it allows to sum up several ascii files and this seems to be an easy way.

Question - am I oversimplifying things? Could I use DaVis 3D plugin for summing up dose maps?

Thanks

Alex