Re: [fluka-discuss]: Neutrons first position

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 15:36:13 +0000

Hi,

There are several ways of achieving it. I personally prefer the way with stuprf.f
This is a routine that will be called after each interaction.
You can check for a photonuclear in the routine like

IF (IJ.EQ.7 .AND. NPSECN.GT.NPPRMR) THEN
* inside the IF you can inspect the secondary stack which you need to INCLUDE '(GENSTK)'
DO I=1,NP
* and check all secondaries if you have a neutron, which you can dump in file
   IF (KPART(I).EQ.8) THEN
         WRITE(99,*),'Photonuclear -> neutron', XX, YY, ZZ, TKE(I)
   END IF
END DO
END IF

The electric field is still not operational

Cheers
Vasilis