Re: [fluka-discuss]: Angular binning with USRBDX/USRYIELD

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 18:00:31 +0200

USRBDX does provide fluence/current for each angular bin in the *sum.lis
*tab.lis files; you only have to edit the format a bit such that you can
plot it with your favorite plotting program (not possible through Flair as
it takes the *tab.lis files as they are).

USRYIELD: the normalization depends on the double differential quantity
that you plot. Note that angular spectra refer to the beam direction for
this card and not the normal of the scoring surface (as for USRBDX)

If beam direction coincides with the surface normal I suggest that you use
both scoring possibilities with the same binning and convince yourself
that they give identical results by looking at the numerical data for a
few bins.

cheers
stefan