[fluka-discuss]: Non-active materials, or materials added after beam run?

From: <mjm_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:32:53 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using USRBIN and DCYSCORE cards to track dose equivalents around a
detector after the beam has run, and I want to try adding lead shielding
around the detector, but I want it to be added after the beam finishes
running; that is, I'd like it to not be part of the initial geometry, but
there to absorb radiation while DCYSCORE tracks a few hours or days. The
idea would be to lower the shielding down from the ceiling or wherever
once the beam finishes running. Is this possible at all?