[fluka-discuss]: EXPTRANS

From: Dixon, James <James.Dixon_at_tuv-sud.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 09:57:51 +0100

Hi Fluka Experts,

In an attempt to find a way to modify the LAM-BIAS/INEALL parameters from a subroutine, I have stumbled across the EXPTRANS card in fluka.

This card currently says '!!! NOT IMPEMENTED YET !!!' in the manual, however I was wondering if there is a way to manually enable this card?

Also, I am being somewhat presumptive in my understanding as to what it will eventually do when it is implemented. I had a brief scour of the forum and internet for literature on this card but only found what was in the manual. Can anyone provide more details?

Thank you,

James.