[fluka-discuss]: About default physics model of proton

From: Sung Hun KIM <ksh4249_at_hanyang.ac.kr>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 12:04:17 +0900

Dear fluka users,

I am calculating radioactivity of cyclotron which uses 18 MeV proton
impinging on H218O target.

For transportation of the particles of proton and neutron, I did nothing on
setting for physics models.

In this situation, what physics models are applied for the particles?

I think, for sure, the default physics models are applied but I cannot find
any information about this default models.

Can any body let me know?

Best wishes,

Sung Hun Kim

Sung Hun Kim, MS-PhD integrated course

Department of Nuclear Engineering, Hanyang University

222 Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, Korea
Office: +82-2-2220-4057, Fax: +82-2-2220-4054

Cell: +82-10-7242-4249

E-mail: <mailto:ksh4249_at_hanyang.ac.kr> ksh4249_at_hanyang.ac.kr

                      .
   , , . .

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient.
Dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and completely delete it. Thank you for your cooperation.