Fwd: [fluka-discuss]: cyclotron radiation shielding modelling / geometry

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:53:27 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [fluka-discuss]: cyclotron radiation shielding modelling /
geometry
To: Ševčik Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>

Dear Alex, information and "know-how" building can be very time frustrating
if you make your request too generic.

I would suggest you to contact experts on the field (which you can identify
by looking at thesis and article authors, as the question does not strictly
relate to FLUKA.

You probably already googled for "medical cyclotron shielding", the
results of the search are not probablyturn-key solutions but they will tell
you the resources which you have to dig into, i.e. proceedings from
accelerator conference like "IPAC" and "Cyclotrons and their applications"

Best,
Vittorio