RE: [fluka-discuss]: Low energy neutron transport library for Tellurium FLUKA

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:49:00 +0000

Dear Shri

I think this question has not yet been replied to. At the same time I don’t have a better answer than that there is no way for the user to add low-energy neutron cross section data. This is left to the developers to whom you could address your request, maybe supporting it with some motivation/justification.

Cheers
Stefan