(no subject)

From: Patryk Pasterny <Patryk.Pasterny_at_fis.agh.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:08:29 +0200

Hello,
I'm using Fluka for some time and I met a problem, while i wanted to shorten the time of running my processes in Flair. I've read about multicore in Fluka so i made some clone runs of my imput files and it indeed works much faster. But here is the point of my message. I want to merge data from that clone runs into one output file that i can use it further with all data set in one place. How should I merge it? Is there any function in Flair that can do it?

Cheers,
Patryk