Re: [fluka-discuss]: DOSE-EQ normalization, isotropic source, energy spectrum on the geometry

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:05:52 +0100

Dear Karol,
         in your example you sample photons on a surface isotropically,
therefore current (= number of photons) and fluence (= tracklength
density) do not coincide.

You should rather normalize to current: current and fluence are
different and only coincide for perpendicular impact (which is
not your case).

Best regards,
Andrea and Francesco