[fluka-discuss]: MGDRAW

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:38:18 +0200

Dear FLUKA users and experts,
I'm looking for ways of detecting quantities of particles in the defined
region and their coordinates of boundary crossing. I saw that MGDRAW
subroutine gives a lot of usefull information about particles
I searched how the MGDRAW subroutine works and found nice answer and
MGDRAW file in the discuss : http://www.fluka.org/web_
archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6806.html
I'm newbie in FORTRAN77 and ask you to answer me on few questions from this
topic:
1. Everything shifts in output file if I add third coordinate in this
MGDRAW , How can this be repaired?
2. Can I kill each particle which cross boundary? Because some particles
are registered twice. I read that it could be done only with help of the
USRMED. Is it true?
Thank you for attention. INP file and MGDRAW are attached.
Best regards,
Viktor