Re: [fluka-discuss]: Re: converting ascii to vxl

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:15:36 +0800

Dear Alex,

dos2unix will solve your problem. For the sake of completeness, I paste
the output here:

$ dos2unix test.dat
$ $FLUPRO/lfluka golem.f -o golem
$ ./golem
organ_index, voxel_number 1 1
organ_index, voxel_number 98 2
organ_index, voxel_number 4 3
organ_index, voxel_number 2 4
organ_index, voxel_number 84 5
organ_index, voxel_number 124 6
organ_index, voxel_number 83 7
organ_index, voxel_number 89 8
organ_index, voxel_number 117 9
organ_index, voxel_number 95 10
organ_index, voxel_number 23 11
   NO,MO 11 124

And here's the explanation:
In DOS/Windows text files a line-break consists of two characters: a
Carriage Return (CR) plus a Line Feed (LF). In Unix a line-break is a
single character: just the Line Feed (LF).

:) mary