Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose measurements conversion using source file

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:28:40 +0000

Dear Boyu,
this is a two-step calculations.
You can find some insights (and warnings as well) in this thread
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5989.html
Following the recipe, you get dose per primary electron. Eventually you need to multiply this result by the number of electrons [current x time / (unit charge)]
to get your final result.
In case you need more guidance, please let us know.
Best, luigi