Re: [fluka-discuss]: Hexagonal prisms problem

From: <panov_at_dec1.sinp.msu.ru>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 23:43:27 +0300

Dear Luigi,

Thank you very much for your help. I understand what was my main error.
In fact I should expand the expression with parentheses by hands and
write it out explicitly without parentheses at all using the boolean
algebra. The usage of the same half-spaces to define many different
regions also is very good idea. Unfortunately I can't use meaningful
names for bodies and regions since I program very complicated geometry
with many thousands regions and I don't write input file for it by hand.
I write special program that produces the input file with all this
variety of things. Therefore I have to generate all names automatically.

Thank you again,

Alexander