FLUKA: ntuple output from FLUKA?

To fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch
From Bob Zwaska <zwaska@mail.utexas.edu>
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:28:35 -0600
Reply-To Bob Zwaska <zwaska@mail.utexas.edu>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Hi all,

I'm working on creating particle distributions from proton collisions
with various targets in FLUKA.  So far I have been using the USRBDX
option and generating a histogram.  But now we would like more
particular information on the particles and would like to create an
ntuple (suitable for use with PAW) carrying a limited, individual record
for each particle.  Does anyone know if there have been any routines
created for ntuple output from FLUKA?  And if not, what is the best way
to access information on individual events?  Would the collision tape be
the best way going about getting the data?

Thanks,

Bob Zwaska
University of Texas at Austin

Your name :