Re: FLUKA: PEMF-question

To Baerbel Naumann <B.Naumann@fz-rossendorf.de>
From paola sala <paola.sala@cern.ch>
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:56:12 +0100
CC fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch
References <3AAF5160.269394B6@fz-rossendorf.de >
Reply-To paola sala <paola.sala@cern.ch>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Dear Baerbel
The PEMF arrays are dimensioned to a maximum number of components, that
up to now was =20. Following your request, it will be increased to 80 ,
that is the same value used in the hadronic part. The change will be
included in a release due beginning next week. For all the users: this
will not be a major change, but only a fixing of some known problems,
like the copper neutron cross sections.

Ciao

Paola

Baerbel Naumann wrote:

> Dear FLUKA users,
> I want to create a PEMF output file for a mixture containing
> 26 component elements. I can create this file without errors only for
> maximum 20 component elements. Is there a possibility to create a PEMF
> output file for more than 20 elements ?
> Best regards,
> Baerbel Naumann
> B.Naumann@fz-rossendorf.de   |  TU Dresden,
> Tel. +49 / (0)351-260-3132   |  Institut fuer Kern- und Teilchenphysik

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :
Body :