Re: FLUKA: Some requests

To "FLUKA LIST @CERN" <fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch>
From Alberto Fasso' <Alberto.Fasso@cern.ch>
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:55:52 +0100 (CET)
In-Reply-To <3BDFF9BE.649D6B0E@in2p3.fr >
Reply-To "Alberto Fasso'" <Alberto.Fasso@cern.ch>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

Hi Laurent,

I let Alfredo Ferrari give a general answer to your first question. But if
you are interested in some specific commons, I can try to dig out the
information you need. Generally, the commons which can have an interest
for the user should not be more than a dozen or so. But please use them
only for documentation, and don't try to compile routines with them:
often there are some differences from a version to the next.

To your second question, the answer is: the quantity scored is
accessible in the user routine geoden.f with the name RULL.
GEODEN calls USRSTB (for tracklength binnings), USRSCT (for tracklength
estimators), USRSCX (for boundary crossing estimators) and USRSCY (for
yields), passing the value of RULL as one of arguments.
Each of these four routines (actually four ENTRYes of a same routine) does
the relevant scoring after multiplication by FLUSCW.

Best regards,

   Alberto

--
Alberto Fassò
CERN-EP/AIP, CH-1211 Geneve 23 (Switzerland)

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :
Body :