FLUKA: Residual nuclei

To "Alberto Fasso'" <Alberto.Fasso@cern.ch>
From Dominik Dworak <dworak@alf.ifj.edu.pl>
Date Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:34:50 +0100 (MET)
cc fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch
In-Reply-To <Pine.LNX.4.21.0202221428030.14734-100000@lxplus036.cern.ch >
Reply-To Dominik Dworak <dworak@alf.ifj.edu.pl>
Sender owner-fluka-discuss@listbox.cern.ch

     Hi,
     I've a few questions about the RESNUCLEi option:
1. What extreme (Z,A) values of the residual isotopes are possible for
   a region filled by the compound medium (consisted of many different
   (Z,A) isotopes) ? Does exist any general rule ?
2. Can light nuclei (like for instance He3) migrate from region to region
   and be stored (by RESNUCLEi card) not in the region where they
   were born ?
3. Are all printed residual isotopes always (from definition) in the
   ground state ?
4. What about the very-short-live nuclei, are their daughters included in
   the printed output or one has to examine a proper decay scheme ?
5. Same as above but for meta-states (if there is co-existency of a long
   live and the very-short-live states for the same isotope) ?
6. What should I read to know more ? (not too much, please).
                             All my best,  Dominik

Your name :
Your email :
Subject :