(no subject)

From: John Norbury (norbury@csd.uwm.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 21:21:19 CET

Dear Sir or Madam
I am currently working with scientists at NASA Langley Research Center on
developing the radiation transport code HZETRN.
We are wanting to put meson production cross sections in our code.
I would like to study the cross sections in FLUKA.
Is there a way to get the formulas that you have used in FLUKA for the
various hadron production modes ?
I realize there is a lot of literature about all this, but I would like to
be able to study the actual cross section formulas used in FLUKA.
If you can help with this I would appreaciate it.
thanks very much
best regards
john norbury

Professor John W. Norbury