Pesky Error

From: Paul R. Higbie (phigbie@cybermesa.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 01:25:58 CET

Unfortunately, I am still getting this error. I am attaching all the
information that I can think of that might be relevant. Am I right in
assuming that the shared library should be linked by lfluka?

The second attachment is my modification to rfluka to make it run with
our Beowulf cluster. Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Paul Higbie