Re: Fw: fluka

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 18:15:18 CET

    I am not sure about MGDRAW, but I think it could be dangerous.
    The proper way to modify the directional cosines of a particle
    is by means of another user routine, USRMED (see details in
    Chap. 19 of the Manual). It is activated by option MAT-PROP with
    SDUM = USERDIRE. It can be used, for instance, to
    implement some sort of albedo reflection at the surface of
    a given medium. However, it cannot be used in vacuum.

    Sorry if this does not answer your question directly.

       Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, P.O. Box 4349, MS 48, Stanford CA 94309