Re: Fw: fluka

From: John Clem (clem@mail2.bartol.udel.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 20:12:37 CET

    Hi Alberto,

    Thanks... Yes, I'm very familiar with USRMED from past work. I didn't
    realize it could be used in that way. One particular problem I'm
    interested in requires a 180 reflection at an air-vacuum boundary i.e.
    track departing an air region into a vacuum region is reflected back
    into the air region. In this case, it's not clear if the rotation
    occurs in air or the vacuum.

    John