"Time" information in GEODEN & MGDRAW

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (giuseppe.battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 11:12:12 CET

    Due to the general interest I report to the list the following question
    and relative answer:
    Sender: owner-fluka-discuss@fisica.unimi.it

      Dear Dr. Battistoni,

    in the example in the fluka home page you
    show how to modify the mgdraw.f (geoden.f in the old example)
    to get ntuple output from Fluka.
    To be useful in designing a muon veto for our experiment I need also
    to record the "time" when particles crossing the boundary,
    beside all the information on the position, direction and energy.
    Is there a way to do this ?

    Thank you in advance.

    Hesti Wulandari

    Hesti Wulandari