Re: "Time" information in GEODEN & MGDRAW

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (giuseppe.battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 11:20:21 CET

    The time information is still ATRACK.
    Please study the comment line of the relevant common for MGDRAW which
    is (TRACKR) (in your $FLUPRO/flukapro/ subdirectory)
    I report it here below.
    Best regards
    Giuseppe

    *=== trackr ===========================================================*
    * *
    * *
    * TRACKs Recording by Alfredo Ferrari, INFN - Milan *
    * *
    * last change 31 january 2001 by Alfredo Ferrari *
    * *
    * included in : *
    * electr *
    * emfsco *
    * kaskad (new version) *
    * kashea *
    * kasneu *
    * geoden (new version) *
    * mageas *
    * magmov *
    * magnew *
    * move *
    * photon *
    * usrsco *
    * *
    * Ntrack = number of track segments *
    * Mtrack = number of energy deposition events along the track *
    * 0 < i < Ntrack *
    * Xtrack = end x-point of the ith track segment *
    * Ytrack = end y-point of the ith track segment *
    * Ztrack = end z-point of the ith track segment *
    * 1 < i < Ntrack *
    * Ttrack = length of the ith track segment *
    * 1 < j < Mtrack *
    * Dtrack = energy deposition of the jth deposition event *
    * Dptrck = momentum loss of the jth deposition event *
    * *
    * Jtrack = identity number of the particle *
    * Etrack = total energy of the particle *
    * Ptrack = momentum of the particle (not always defined, if *
    * < 0 must be obtained from Etrack) *
    * Cx,y,ztrck = direction cosines of the current particle *
    * Cx,y,ztrpl = polarization cosines of the current particle *
    * Wtrack = weight of the particle *
    * Wscrng = scoring weight: it can differ from Wtrack if some *
    * biasing techniques are used (for example inelastic *
    * interaction length biasing) *
    * Ctrack = total curved path *
    * Cmtrck = cumulative curved path since particle birth *
    * Zfftrk = <Z_eff> of the particle *
    * Zfrttk = actual Z_eff of the particle *
    * Atrack = age of the particle *
    * Akshrt = Kshrt amplitude for K0/K0bar *
    * Aklong = Klong amplitude for K0/K0bar *
    * Wninou = neutron algebraic balance of interactions (both *
    * for "high" energy particles and "low" energy *
    * neutrons) *
    * Spausr = user defined spare variables for the current *
    * particle *
    * Sttrck = macroscopic total cross section for low energy *
    * neutron collisions *
    * Satrck = macroscopic absorption cross section for low energy*
    * neutron collisions (it can be negative for Pnab>1) *
    * Ktrack = if > 0 neutron group of the particle (neutron) *
    * *
    * Ntrack > 0, Mtrack > 0 : energy loss distributed along the *
    * track *
    * Ntrack > 0, Mtrack = 0 : no energy loss along the track *
    * Ntrack = 0, Mtrack = 0 : local energy deposition (the *
    * value and the point are not re- *
    * corded in Trackr) *
    * Mmtrck = flag recording the material index for low energy *
    * neutron collisions *
    * Lt1trk = initial lattice cell of the current track *
    * (or lattice cell for a point energy deposition) *
    * Lt2trk = final lattice cell of the current track *
    * Ihspnt = current geometry history pointer (not set if -1) *
    * Ltrack = flag recording the generation number *
    * Llouse = user defined flag for the current particle *
    * Ispusr = user defined spare flags for the current particle *
    * Lfsssc = logical flag for inelastic interactions ending with*
    * fission (used also for low energy neutrons) *
    * Lpkill = logical (user) flag for sudden particle death *
    *
    * *
    PARAMETER ( MXTRCK = 2500 )
    LOGICAL LFSSSC, LPKILL
    COMMON / TRACKR / XTRACK ( 0:MXTRCK ), YTRACK ( 0:MXTRCK ),
    & ZTRACK ( 0:MXTRCK ), TTRACK ( MXTRCK ),
    & DTRACK ( MXTRCK ), DPTRCK ( 3,MXTRCK ),
    & ETRACK, PTRACK, CXTRCK, CYTRCK, CZTRCK, WTRACK,
    & CXTRPL, CYTRPL, CZTRPL, ZFFTRK, ZFRTTK, ATRACK,
    & CTRACK, CMTRCK, AKSHRT, AKLONG, WSCRNG, WNINOU,
    & SPAUSR(MKBMX1), STTRCK, SATRCK, NTRACK, MTRACK,
    & JTRACK, KTRACK, MMTRCK, LT1TRK, LT2TRK, IHSPNT,
    & LTRACK, LLOUSE, ISPUSR(MKBMX2), LFSSSC, LPKILL
    EQUIVALENCE ( SPAUSE, SPAUSR (1) )
    EQUIVALENCE ( ISPUSE, ISPUSR (1) )

    *