FLUKA: what is it?

From: Ing. Alessandro A. Porta (porta@nuclearmi.cesnef.polimi.it)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:44:41 CEST

    Hy, in the ".log" output file I found the following information:

    Subscript out of range on file line 324, procedure g1.f/.
    Attempt to access the 0-th element of variable ir1.

    What is it ?????
    I have linked a user defined source to simulate a Marinelli-like distributed source enabling the full-analog transport an properly setting the pemf file.

    Is there someone that could help me ?
    Thankyou

    Ing. Alessandro A. Porta
    CeSNEF - Politecnico di Milano