Re: FLUKA: what is it?

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 15:52:22 CEST

    Hi

    very likely you didn't do properly the region initialization in source and
    just left it uninitialized to 0 -> the geometry is complaining.

    Check the last part of the default source for how to initialize properly
    the particle region.

                   Regards
                   Alfredo

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Ing. Alessandro A. Porta wrote:

    > Hy, in the ".log" output file I found the following information:
    >
    > Subscript out of range on file line 324, procedure g1.f/.
    > Attempt to access the 0-th element of variable ir1.
    >
    > What is it ?????
    > I have linked a user defined source to simulate a Marinelli-like distributed source enabling the full-analog transport an properly setting the pemf file.
    >
    > Is there someone that could help me ?
    > Thankyou
    >
    > Ing. Alessandro A. Porta
    > CeSNEF - Politecnico di Milano
    > tel. +39-02-2399-6365 / 6300
    > fax. +39-02-2399-6309

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |