test on server

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 11:35:24 CEST

    To all FLUKA users:
    during the next week-end, October 30-31, important
    tests will be performed on our web server (www.fluka.org).
    We apologize if this activity can accidentally generate some interruptions
    of the service.

    We take the chance to remind the urgency of filling the FLUKA
    questionnaire to those few who have not yet done it.

            Thank you
                    Giuseppe Battistoni for the FLUKA team