Re: Heavy Ion Fluence

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 17:50:33 CEST

    Please check the possibility of using USRYIELD: if you look carefully
    in the manual, you will see that you can select with WHAT(1)
    a differential distribution like USRBDX or similar, integrating with
    respect to as second variable in a specified range. Among the
    possible variables, there is the charge. In that case the charge of
    the ion.

            best regards
                    Giuseppe