Problem with ARB geometry type

From: Paolo MAESTRO (paolo.maestro@pi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 15:41:08 CEST

    Dear fluka developers,
    according to your advices,
    I have just migrated from fluka 2003.1b to new version 2005.6.
    I tried to run a card of mine (you can find in
    attachment together with a geometry description file),
    which was working with the previous version 2003.1b.
    With the new one, the program crashes giving the following error
    message:
     /home/fluka/flutil/rfluka: line 311: 3003 Aborted (core dumped) ${EXE}
    <$INPF 2>$LOGF >$LOGF

    After some debugging, I discovered the problem is related to the reading
    of the ARB geometry in the geometry card ("mycard.geo"). Can you explain
    that, since it seems to me the card is well formatted and anyhow
    it works with 2003.1b version ? Maybe the ARB body type is not yet
    supported?
    Thanks for your help.
    Best regards
                    Paolo Maestro