about MGDRAW and BXDRAW ?

From: Maher CHEIKH MHAMED (cheikh@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 11:34:22 CET

    Dear all Fluka users,
    Firstly i will present my problem ,
    I have many configurations of labyrinths to simulate. For this purpose
    and in order to limit the amount of CPU time for the calculations,
    I am trying to create a "collision tape" file, in wihch particles
    information reaching a virtual plane which is the boundary between air
    and the entry of the labyrinth.
    As i understood the main informations that fluka needs to transport
    particles crossing the virtual plane to the entry of the labyrinth are:
    * Number of total particles
    *Total weight of the particles
    *Energy
    *Particle type
    *Coordinates of particle
    *Direction cosines
    So my questions are:
    1/ How to activate BXDRAW in the subroutine MGDRAW with the USERDUMP
    card ? (I could not found indication in the fluka manual)
    2/ Since the location of the beam and the target are so far from the
    entry of labyrinth and particles should interact with many local
    shielding materials before reaching the entry of the labyrinth, should
    i need information of primaries to store in the "collision tape" file
    with SODRAW ?
    3/ If in the INCLUDE file TRACKR (properties of the currently
    transported particle) i could not found all informations about
    parameters that i may use especially (Total weight, number of total
    particles (NTRACK ???) ?
    In the Fluka manual 2005.6 it was mentionated ".... Files flukaadd.add
    and emfadd.add contain a full documentation about the meaning of the
    variables of these INCLUDE files..." but i could not found this in the
    fluka 2005.6 package.!! how can i get it ?

    Any helps please,
    Best regards
    Maher

    Maher CHEIKH MHAMED
       PhD Student
    Institut de Physique Nucléaire - Orsay
    Division Accélérateurs - Groupe Cibles & Sources
    IPN  F-91406 Orsay Cedex
    Tél : +33 (0)1 69 15 62 25
    Fax : +33 (0)1 69 15 30 62