Re: about MGDRAW and BXDRAW ?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 14:40:46 CET

    Dear Maher,
    the BXDRAW entry of MGDRAW can be activated, for instance, with a
    WHAT(3)=2 in the USERDUMP card.
    However: think twice before using this for your problem in
    case you are going to make use of biasing! The management of weights might
    be a critical thing. You need at least a USRBDX estimator to check what
    your doing.

    Anyway, all infos that you mentions are accessible by the (TRACKR)
    common. Unfortunately the manual might still contain some mistake: you
    have to look inside the (TRACKR) file that is contained in the flukapro
    subdirectory inside $FLUPRO:
    $ more $FLUPRO/flukapro/\(TRACKR\) (or cat, lpr, etc.)

            Giuseppe