Re: Problems about weighting deposited energy

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 12:35:45 CET

    Hello,

    In your USERWEIGH card you apply a 4.0 value to WHAT(3).
    According to the manual this calls routine FLUSCW and routine FLDSCP and
    then you apply a 1.0 value to WHAT(6) that calls routine COMSCW with
    which you wanna do your calculations. I think that the problem comes
    from here, USERWEIGH card is read and FLUSCW is first called. Then,
    maybe routine COMSCW is not called at all and all your changes in COMSCW
    do not modify anything at all. This should be confirmed by a member of
    the FLUKA development team, I'm not quite sure of what is really
    happening here !

    My advice is try it again with a 0.0 value in WHAT(3) of USERWEIGH card.

    Regards.
    Sebastien